Change of Student Contact Information

This form is for Career Program Students only. (Revised 08/25/17)

Current Info
New Name
Please note: You will need to provide legal documentation (i.e. marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.) within 5 business days to the Educational Services office located in room A212 on Franklin Road Campus.
New Address
Please note: Some address changes may require proof. You will be contacted by the Bursars Office if additional documentation is required.
New Emergency Contact

Please update the above information on my student records. I understand that any name changes must be accompanied by legal documents (i.e. marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.). Some address changes may require proof.